An Independent Review is an alternative assurance engagement where the independent reviewer provides limited assurance on a set of annual financial statements when compared to that of the reasonable assurance provided by the external auditor. Assurance is the degree or level of trust the users can place on the credibility of the information contained in the annual financial statements.
Internal auditing is an independent, objective assurance and consulting activity designed to add value and improve an organization’s operations. It helps an organization accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes.
1. Financial Audit - Assessment of the reliability of information contained in official financial statements prior to publication.
2. Operational Audit - A comprehensive review of the varied functions within an organization to appraise the efficiency and economy of operations and the effectiveness with which those functions achieve their objectives.
3. Compliance Audit – A review of financial transactions and/or operating controls to determine how well they conform with established laws, standards, regulations and procedures.
4. Investigative or Fraud Audit – These audits are performed to investigate incidents of possible fraud or misappropriation of assets.
5. Information Systems Audit – Addresses the control environment of computer information systems and how they are used.
1. Formation of Close Corporation
1. Preparation of tax returns IT12, IT14, and IRP6 and submission to SARS
1. Recording of monthly income, expenses, debtors, creditors, assets and liabilities
Function as Accounting officer for Close Corporation will be to:
1. Determine whether the annual financial statements agree with the books of account.
3. Report to the corporation in respect of the above-mentioned matters.
We are also required to report if during the performance of our duties as accounting officers become aware of the following:
1. A provision of the close corporation act has been contravened.
1. Computerized Payslips
Fiduciary services that we offer, through our strategic & alliance partners
At your specific request we will provide the following services to the extent we are able within our area of expertise:
|7. Training of finance for working capital, asset acquisitions or projects
8. Budgeting and cash flow forecasting
9. Strategic planning product costing
10. Break-even analysis
Tax saving and planning
We will in the prudent exercise of our sole discretion or at your specific request consult experts from time to time. Our appointment shall be deemed to include a specific mandate to do so on your behalf and that you will be liable for the professional fees payable as a result thereof.